You are here

Change of Major

Junior Division Status

Junior Division status students change their major by seeing a Counselor in the Academic Success Center in Lee Hall, Room 115.

Upper Division Status

Upper Division students change their major in the Office of Student Services located in Maxim Doucet, Room 105. If you would like to change your major, you must complete the following:

  • Obtain an unofficial copy of your transcript from the Registrar’s Office in Martin Hall, Room 171.
  • Submit the unofficial transcript to the Office of Student Services for an official evaluation for your new major. An Administrative Coordinator from the Office of Student Services will contact you when the evaluation is complete. 
  • The evaluation completed by the Office of Student Services must accompany you when you meet with your new advisor for advising. Your new advisor will be assigned to you once the evaluation is completed.

NOTE:  Advisors may or may not keep advising folders on students. However, the Office of Student Services has your official folder that will be updated and maintained on each student until you complete the program.