You are here

Request for Change of Catalog

If you would like to move into a new catalog, you must complete the following:

  • Obtain an unofficial copy of your transcript from the Registrar’s Office in Martin Hall, Room 171.
  • Submit the unofficial transcript to the Office of Student Services for an official evaluation for the new catalog.
  • Complete and submit the “Catalog Change Request” form. The form must be approved by the Assistant Dean/Advising Coordinator. You will be contacted by the Office of Student Services when your evaluation is complete. 
  • The evaluation completed by the Office of Student Services must accompany you when you meet with your new advisor for advising. Your new advisor will be assigned to you once the evaluation is completed.