We're here to assist you!
The Office of Student Services has knowledgeable staff available to assist you and provide you with the information needed to achieve success throughout your degree program.
There are several forms available in the Office of Student Services to help track any change(s) or request(s) you make while enrolled in the program. These forms provide documentation that you have met the requirements for the program and are kept in your folder in the Office of Student Services until the completion of the program. Changes or requests are not approved unless they are signed by the Assistant Dean/Advising Coordinator.
Can't find the information you are looking for? Contact us and our office will be glad to assist you will all your needs.
The Office of Student Services can assist you with questions or needs in the following areas:
- Add-On Certification Endorsement
- Appeal for Academic Suspension
- Certification-Only Program-Alternative Path to Certification
- Commencement-College of Education
- Cross Enrollment at SLCC
- Graduation Checklist
- Kinesiology Internship
- Kinesiology Program and Concentrations
- Late Schedule Adjustment
- Professional Endorsement Form
- Registration Holds
- Request for Approval for Transfer of Credits
- Request for Change of Catalog
- Request for Course Overload
- Request for Course Substitution in Degree Program
- Request for Degree Audit
- Resignation from the University
- Sample Extension Letter
- Selective Retention
- Teacher Preparation Program
- Teacher Certification Application Meeting
- Teacher Residency
- Transcript Evaluations
- Transfer Students
- Withdrawal/Drop from a Class